Breaking News

Comet Chronicles

Comet Chronicles

Comet Chronicles

Santa Love Story
December 20, 2023
Rainbow
December 20, 2023
School Dance
December 20, 2023

“A Winter’s Night” Dance is This Friday

Current+seventh+graders+Brooklyn+McCann%2C+Kendall+Klautsch%2C+Lucy+Madera%2C+Grace+Scurlock%2C+and+Avery+Klautsch+at+the+photobooth+during+the+Winter+Dance+in+2022.+
Lindsey Leuenberger-Klautsch
Current seventh graders Brooklyn McCann, Kendall Klautsch, Lucy Madera, Grace Scurlock, and Avery Klautsch at the photobooth during the Winter Dance in 2022.

The winter dance is finally here!! So dress up or go casual and get your dancing shoes on and let’s party.

You can still get tickets Thursday and Friday during the first 15 minutes of lunch. Tickets are sold for $5 each outside of the lunch room. Tickets will not be sold at the door on Friday. You may not be allowed to attend the dance if you have been suspended or have less than 90% attendance. If you are unsure if your attendance is 90% or better, you can find out at the ticket sales table during lunch.

On Friday we will follow an afternoon WIN class after your 6th period class to get your wristband and go over rules and expectations.

To help with traffic, there will be staggered arrival times.The arrival times are 5:45pm for 8th graders, 6:00 pm for 7th graders, and 6:15 for 6th graders. All students must be at the door by 6:20 and the doors will close at 6:30. All students must leave the school by 8pm. If you leave the dance, you may not re-enter.

There will be many fun activities at the dance for all students to enjoy. There is music and dancing in the big gym, a photo booth in the small gym, and food and snacks are in the cafeteria. Don’t forget to bring your phone or camera for the photobooth!